We highly recommend sautéing up some shrimp & scallops with our very unique Vodka Mascarpone Sauce™.
· ▢16 ounces (of each) raw (can be frozen) shrimp & scallops
· ▢3-4 cloves garlic minced
· ▢1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
· ▢1 Tbsp butter
· ▢1 Tbsp flat leaf parsley (finely diced)
· ▢24 oz Albanese's Finest Vodka Mascarpone Sauce
1. Over med heat: add Olive Oil, minced garlic, butter & parsley
2. Cook Pasta ( angel hair or whatever pasta you choose )
3. When oil is hot, add shrimp/scallops (you can de-tail the shrimp before or after) cook approx. 3-5 mins on each side until lightly browned
4. Immediately add vodka sauce. Stir for 2-3 mins.
5. Drain pasta and spoon sauce with shrimp and scallops over top
6. Sprinkle freshly grated parmesan & serve